Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

2.19.2007

Snow, I don't wanna

For the past couple of weeks it has been snowing cats and dogs in these parts. If I were still in high school, I would love it because they have had more time at home than at school lately. Unfortunately, regardless of the weather and school cancellations, I have been at school almost everyday since this quarter started. Every day...




I wanted to show you guys what it looks like here in Columbus.




This car looks like it got caught in the snow last night, er, I mean a freaken WEEK ago. I don't blame them. If they weren't fortunate enough to already own a snow shovel, there is not hopes of buying one anytime soon. RT and I visited 3 stores last Wednesday in search of snow moving devices- to no avail. These poor people better not have to go anywhere before May...




The parking lot where we have been stashing our car isn't much better. Can you tell that the snow pile is almost as tall as I am, and there is still almost too much snow to drive there?




Well anyway, long story short (or not), there is a lot of snow. I love snow and yet it just gets in the way when you live in the city. It is pretty though, take a look at how snowy our street still is one week later.
The pictures didn't turn out as well as I thought they did on second glance, you can't really tell in any of the pictures just how much snow is there, but trust me, it is more than Columbus usually sees in a year. These mild weathered winters have really spoiled me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home