Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

1.04.2007

Kick Arse

First, I would like to say THANK YOU for all the wonderful New Year's wishes, it has worked thus far...

It is back to the grindstone for this little girly, but I did have an awesome break. Can you guess where I went?




My baby brother is stationed in California with the army. He was not able to go too far from base. So, poor us, we had to visit him out there. My family decided Las Vegas would be the perfect rendezvous point. I couldn't agree more!

We did so much while we were there! Gambled (RT won $100), went to the shark reef, visited the Base, went to a comedy club, met some really rude people (come on! It was Christmas people... :-( ) , met some really great people, saw the fountains at the Bellagio, gambled, saw the pirate show at Treasure Island, people watched, gambled, hung out, ate awesome food, gambled, and just generally had a blast.



I already miss my family terribly. I have to say that it stinks that I didn't get to see my hometown friends this year, but I had so much quality time with the fam, it was great. Hopefully, soon I will get to rectify the friend situation, but they all know I love them (hopefully). It was a true family vacation.

I got little knitting done as most of the time I was some form of intoxicated... whoops. I work so hard at school that I feel shunning responsibility every now and again is acceptable.

This quarter is going to be a doosey (spelling?) so, I'm glad I got my fun times in while I had a chance. Maybe someday I will be able to do something besides study again, although it is not looking promising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home