Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

12.21.2006

Who you calling stupid?

I enjoy looking at how people get to my blog. I realized I don't have a huge audience, but enough to make "stalking" my readers kinda fun. It is interesting how people find their way to my neck of the woods.

Ever since my last post, nearly 90 % of the readers have been looking for hints about weff riddles!! I tell you, it's like the Ring. Did you ever see that movie? You aren't safe unless you pass it on to someone else. I'm stuck on level 52 if you are wondering. I see what I need to do, but I just can't deliver.

Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh, yeah, Cat Got Your Yarn tourists. One google search in particular caught my eye in the last week. "Stupid homemade xmas ornaments." I'm confused. I understand searching for ideas on the internet. I'm not a stunningly creative person, if it weren't for the internets I would have no inspiration. However, why would you be searching for the stupid ornaments? Wouldn't you want to search for "the best" christmas ornaments, or "quick" christmas ornaments, because we all know that CHRISTMAS IS LIKE 86 HOURS AWAY (but whose counting?). Even, "cute" xmas ornaments would be some what understandable.

My second question is why they would search for "xmas" ornaments. If they were, in fact, looking for ornaments to make for the holidays, wouldn't they get a better result looking for "christmas" ornaments? I don't know.

I want to believe that they didn't find what they were looking for here. I don't do stupid... :-P

If I get a chance, I will post a few pictures of my recent stupid ornaments here. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home