Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

10.24.2006

Exciting things, and a funny Story

More packages. My last package was from Lynn as I said. She dyed some absolutely beautiful yarn and made beautiful stitchmarkers. But, she didn't forget the chocolate. What a wonderful gift.

Secondly, I got a package from a pal for the Hot Socks! swap. She sent yummy yummy chocolate, lotion, yummy sock yarn, and a bunch of other odds and ends. It was such a great end to my week last week!

Next, I sent out a package to my Warm Hands, Warm Hearts recipient. I felt bad because it got in the mail just a tiny bit late, so I tried to make it great. I don't know if she reads this blog (I doubt it because I don't exactly have a huge following), but I am posting pictures of the two sets of mitts that I sent out to her. The other goodies in her box can stay a secret!

Oh, and I promised a funny story. K.J, the monster, has really been getting along with Liberace quite well lately. They have so much space to spread out in our new place that they hardly fight or anything. I was thinking about that recently when I happened to take a closer look at the King himself...

It's hard to tell from this picture but KJ has a huge chunk of black hair sticking to his nail... See it? Apparently, they had been playing a little too hard, yet again.


When detained for questioning, K.J. had "no comment." The tricky lil' bastard... I guess even if they have plenty of room, the boys are going to play a little too rough every now and again...

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger superstar said...

good picture

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger yarnivorous said...

Furry claws? How about a fang with a puff of fur under it? cheshire hooked a good chunk of nutmeg's fur out - not hard cos she has a great double coat - and wandered around with a puff of fur hanging out of her mouth for an hour or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home