Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

9.18.2006

Casualty

There was one moving casualty that I found mildly amusing! As I moved all of my stuff into RT's apartment, I had to organize stuff, particularly in the front closet, so that we could still move around for the week that we had to live there.

Now, I will say that like many people I bet (although, if you are reluctant to admit it, I do understand), I tend to make a bigger mess before the whole organizing process is said and done. So, all the contents of the closet littered the floor of the living room before I was able to load everything back in. While unloading, I forgot that one of the many boxes in the closet housed a secret stash of cat nip that I had purchased to have at RT's in case of emergency. The stash, having yet to encounter "an emergency" was quite large. Well, let's just say that Liberace did not forget it was there.




Before I even remember it had been in the closet, Liberace had it out.


And in a flash, he had it opened, and sprinkled generously all over the floor and himself. Boy was that messy, but luckily my kitties were able to entertain themselves for the rest of the day. All you had to do was point out something shiny and KJ would contemplate that for a good couple of minutes. He spent most of the afternoon glancing at various aesthetically pleasing objects around the room. I think I even caught him once thinking "Dude, my paws, the look like sooo big." hehe. What funny kitties I have.

More pictures from vacation. It's hard to get all The Boys in the same room nowadays. They are so cute!

1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger yarnivorous said...

You have 4 brothers? Crikey!
Liberace looks like he enjoyed his trip. I've never ever owned a cat that gets off on catnip. Not one. They all sniff it, look at me as if to say "so what's the deal? Why are you shoving this at me?" and walk off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home