Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.21.2006

Guess what...

I've been knitting (and crocheting!).

Puppy-sitting gave me some cash that was just burning a hole in my pocket. So I took that money up to the KM (link on right), and treated myself. I bought:

- Two patterns, both for baby sweaters
- Yarn enough for one baby sweater
- Needles needed to make said baby sweater
- Bamboo dpn's (Is it bad that instead of finishing a pair of socks, I just buy new needles to start the next project? Gromit has nothing on me... lol)
- I wanted to buy a ball winder, but they were out of stock, alas.

Anyway, the pups and I did a lot of sitting and watching tv. That means a lot of knitting time, woot woot! I have finished knitting the back of the sweater. I have also done the left front, half of the right front (then I realized I was doing it wrong and frogged), then the whole right front over, one sleeve and I have just the sleeve cap on the other side. Still to do is the left front over again- darn, and some edging, namely the collar and button bands (eek).



That project was put on hold to create a plastic bag purse for a friend. She just loves mine so much that I couldn't refuse her. I got the directions off the DIY network (if I can find them again, I will link later). It only took one day to do the main purse, but I will put on handles and a front pocket later. Pictures to come...

That's all now, I will leave you with puppy pictures for today's "Aw" factor. Have a great one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home