Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

7.25.2006

Arrr!

I am feeling rather pirate-tous today. You see, I lost the last surviving member of the "Right Eye Contact lens" clan sometime yesterday afternoon. It wasn't bad until I had to drive home (!- I don't have a car, but I was borrowing one) in the dark. I was very safe, but yes- kids, don't try this at home. I spent most of today at work, working with my right eye shut. You see, it is the mixture of seeing with one eye and blurring with the other eye that makes one a little nauseous.

I know this one off-color pirate joke, but I don't think here is the time, nor the place, hehe. Maybe if you ask real nice...

Anyway, there is another thing that is making me feel pirate-tous lately. There is a clue in this picture. Something about it will be changing in the next few weeks, and craving this change makes me feel like a pirate. Can you tell I like to be secretive?




~It was bright outside~

A slightly better picture to prove I don't always look like butt.

Although I do look pretty tired in this one huh?

Oh- PS. I have been knitting, but it is slightly-boring-but-fast scarves for Claudia (I don't know if she has a web page, but she definitely has myspace). She is hoping to send 100 scarves to a local shelter by Christmas and you can "Send a message" to her to find out how to help.

Aw factor for today:

"I'm watching you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home