Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

7.12.2006

A "look on the bright side"

As you know, I will be moving in the end of August/beginning of September. I will have a 3 bedroom apartment with a full basement (equipped with a washer AND a dryer), a kitchen, a porch, and a little patch of lawn! My momma was going to come down to help me move, because I have so much stuff. Where did it all come from?! Well, to make a long story short, she will not be gracing me with her presence like planned. It was very sad, but I see that it is necessary that she stay where she is...

So, instead, she has proposed that RT and I rent a car and drive up to Rochester for a week in September. She has even suggested that they will pay for the car AND spring for a hotel room for him and I to have some much needed QT. I am very excited but the only thing is, it might be hard to fit that in with our already jam-packed schedule!

August 25th- I have to be out of my apartment

September 1st- We can move into our new place

September 8th- Kira's Wedding :-) in Ra-cha-cha, so The Week will have to be sometime around then

September 10th- RT has to be out of his apartment (I like the overlap here!)

September 16th- Andrew and Lindsay's Wedding

September 20th- I START SCHOOL!

Now, remember this is all around my 60 hours/week work schedule. I think I may end up taking some time off, just that I can breath.

Well- Now that I am done whining, would you like to see a picture of my goofy kitty? I don't know of any cats that are as bendy as King James. Look at how he is all stretched out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home