Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

6.28.2006

There is always so much to share!

1. They get along. I cannot tell you what a relief it is that they have finally decided to be friends! Little did I know that friendship was so close to alliance... Boy am I in for some trouble now...



2. I finished this hat so long ago. I did put a pom on top but apparently it is even better to play with than the gazillion toys I have bought for The aforementioned Alliance. It has gone to the big yarn stash in the sky... Sorry about the funny face, hehe.





3. Flowers are the one redeeming factor of summer. I'm not very good with the names of the flowers, but this one looks like a lily to me, what do you think?



4. These have turned orange! They are almost there, I am so excited! Amazingly enough,there are also tons of flowers on all three plants now. I hope that means I will eventually be rolling to tomatoes! I see a lot of tomato dishes in my dinner-making future!

5. My friend at work just found out that she is expecting. This means that I can finally breakout baby patterns without making RT too nervous. I have already made the cute Bolero that I showed you a while ago, but I have recently started this. It is actually red, despite the picture. I must look so silly at work with my camera, taking close-ups of a heap of yarn!


6. KJ has recently decided to help me with my knitting. His first mission is to help me discover guage. I am bad in that I don't ever worry about it. For most of my knitting, namely hats and scarfs, the occasional mittens, guage isn't really important. I make it up as I go along. But now that I am in the big leagues making socks and baby sweaters, KJ says I need to get out the ruler and follow directions! He means business! (Does anybody else notice I keep catching him upside down?)

7. I have some news, but I don't think this is the place to share it quite yet. Hopefully, soon...

8. My monthly Saturday spent with Habitat for Humanity is coming up this weekend. I am exhausted now- I hope I get a chance to catch up on some sleep before then!

9. Todder shipped out to California almost 2 weeks ago now. I'm sure he is doing ok, but I still worry about him being so far away! I found this picture of him floating around the internets.

(He is the gansta, front left)


10. Work is getting increasingly annoying... 'nuff said.

11. I feel like I have a lot more to say.

12. We will be moving in the end of August, beginning of September. I have already begun to pack and clear out some of my stuff. I don't feel that it is unreasonable considering I work so much and do seem to have free time on the weekends either. I just really want to move now. I'm ready!

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I love the picture of the cat butts! :) I agree - I think you're in trouble...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home