Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

4.28.2006

I take beautiful pictures


No...?





This is a picture of the teaching gardens that I walk by every day on my way to work. When flowers first started blooming, there were massive amounts of those cute miniature daffodils I saw everywhere this year. Now there are pansies and flowered trees and lots and lots of different kinds of hosta. Mm, spring.

Spring has not always been my favorite season. As a child, it marked the end of the school year. While most students rejoiced, I was aware that it meant working on the farm and seeing little-to-none of my friends. Yeah, I was one of those geeky kids that looked forward to school starting again in the fall. I don't understand why people do not like to learn. Learning is exploring; it is an opportunity to broaden ones knowledge base. I guess I was just always excited because that is my strength. I am not particularly good at sports, or social situations (mainly because I do not care enough to soak up the required pop culture trivia needed to sustain normal conversation). Anywho, back to the point. Lost myself for a minute there... hehe. Spring has not always been my favorite season. This year, however, I have conceded to enjoying spring. New leaves, new hope, beautiful surroundings; I'm loving it. This thought still lingers though... It means summer is just around the corner... Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home