Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

2.18.2006

Still waiting

While I wait, I am managing to be productive.

This week I worked a little bit more on my socks (although I don't have a picture). I am closing in on the toe. Hopefully that will go as smoothly as the rest of the sock.

I have also started a scarf for my co-worker. One day when she commented on my sock progress I mentioned that I would have no trouble making her a scarf. The next day she handed me a bag full of beautiful blue yarn. She wasn't, however, as helpful in the idea department. "Whatever you think" is a dreaded response for me. I have picked the multidirectional diagonal scarf. I am doing two light blue panels to each dark blue. It is soft and amazing so far. I hope she likes it.

I finally took pictures of my finished socks. This pattern is wonderful. Next time I will make the smaller size. They would have felt even better on if they were just a little big snugger.



Lastly, I have been trying to find a home for my cute little friend. Living in an animal shelter must be horrible, but you wouldn't know it by her temperment. I think the pictures speak for themselves. And she is almost full grown....hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home