Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

2.11.2006

Preparing for my "exam"

But first, an update on my socks:

I had completed about 3 inches of the sock when I realized the pattern was just not appealing. So today I ripped back to the ribbing and started again. I really like how it is turning out so far. Hopefully my sock pal will enjoy them!


This past week was a real rough week. Two nights I crawled into bed after 4 in the morning, and I worked some extra hours at work. Well, yesterday, my boss asked if I had any great plans for the weekend. She was surprised at how I just planned to rest and do a bunch of interview prep. "Sounds like you're preparing for an exam." Well, that is almost right on. It is just a "life exam." I really just hope to be myself so that they can see just how great a candidate for vet school I really am. (Any well wishers that would like to think positive thoughts Tuesday around 11 are more than thanked!)

In other news, my apartment got a little messy this week due to my lack of energy at the end of the day. Similarly, Liberace felt a little neglected. I swear that he did this himself, and I freed him immediately. My cat is weird. (For anyone that can't tell that is the handle to a plastic grocery bag.)

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Soggy Desert Rat said...

Your sock pal will be pleased, I'm sure.

Silly kitty!

Best of luck with your exam!

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cat is cute and I am sending good vibes for your vet school application.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home