Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

2.09.2006

Sockapaloooza

My first update (yay!). Yesterday, instead of working 10-3 and 4:30-9:30, I only worked 9-1 and 4:30-9:30. This left a much longer "lunch break" in which I could take the bus up to the Knitters' Merchantile. According to my giftee's preferences, I picked out some beautiful yarn. It was hard because there were so many great choices. I finished the pair of socks I had been knitting on (pics of those to come) and cast on again. I am designing the pattern, so we will see how it turns out. But for now, feast your eyes on this:



On a less knitting-related note, it becomes glaringly clear why I volunteer 5 hours a day M-F.

PUPPY BREATH. hehe, I think I have a problem. He was in the hospital with a case of severe cuteness.


We also saw a little black sheep today. He was only two months old, and he hadn't eaten in 3 or 4 days. The poor little guy. I try not to take pictures of everything, but you can imagine how cute and pitiful this poor little guy was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home