Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.15.2005

Molecular Genetics


I have a problem. I have this problem where I lapse into fits of juvenile behavior. Luckily, it is a problem that I can keep mostly under raps, but I had trouble today.

You see, today in molecular genetics, we learned about replicons. Replicons. Being totally engrossed in the material at hand (ha), my mind was free to wander and conjure up images. I couldn't help it but giggle. Really, it wasn't my fault, but I was sorry as soon as I did. It was obvious that I was not giggle because of something the profession had wittingly said. I am sure that has never happened to the instructor in question. I felt silly that I had let my mind wander because of replicons, but I laughed again in spite of myself. I was on the verge of a serious giggle episode. Compounded by giddiness caused by lack of sleep, giggles were threatening to erupt at any moment.

The cure you ask? I forced myself to realize how this thought happened to pop into my head..... I was infact, sitting through yet another MOLECULAR GENETICS class in the middle of the summer.... yes, cured me right up. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home