Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

7.17.2005

Leg Warmers


Lately I've been doing a lot of knitting. You see, it was recently my mother's birthday. She had requested some legwarmers. But I forgot about it until the last minute (sorry mom). So I spent a large portion of the week before her birthday knitting her leg warmers. They came out pretty cute though...

They turned out to be just the length of my legs (good thing mom has short legs like me), and very soft. It was my first attempt at cables, so I am very pleased with my work. My mother must have liked them as well because she has already "ordered" her next pair. Man... I should start charging. Hehe.

Adios for now. More to come now that I have this picture thing figured out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home