Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

7.05.2005

Pictures!


Hey there. I have figured out how to put photos into my blog.

Liberace is my cat. I use the term "cat" very loosely however.
He comes when called (most of the time-I guess that is where the cat part comes in). He knows "sit" and "beg" pretty well. Most recently we are working on "down." He loves to play in water, whether it is the water left in the tub after I shower, his water bowl, or any in a glass that I am trying to drink. He also loves to rough house. I think this comes from his treatment as a kitten. He grew up with my brother and his j.d. friends. They would play "bowling with kitty" where he was used as the bowling ball. That is why he now lives with me, but he didn't seem to mind because he loves to play rough.

The one thing that does save him as a kitty-cat in my mind. Almost EVERY picture of him, there is yarn somewhere in the picture. It might be due to my billowing collection of yet-to-be-used yarn, or I could blame it on his catness. I choose the latter.... hehe. Well, that's it for today, I will leave you with a beautiful picture of my mother's lilacs from our visit in May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home