Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

3.29.2006

Copy Cat


I've seen this all over blog land, so I thought I would give it a try.

RANDOM WEDNESDAY (thank goodness the week is half way over)

Mine is in list form:

1. Today was so busy at the vet hospital that I needed to thoroughly rehydrate once leaving, ew, gross.

2. Myspace has become a recent addiction. If you have not succumb to this yet, realize that it will severely compromise the time for activities you love like knitting, or surfing knitting blogs for a while after joining.

3. I feel like I am having a bad hair day because I was running late this morning and I didn't dry my hair.

4. This weekend I will be participating in Habitat for Humanities, looking at a townhouse I hope to move into, and participating in flash your stash (it just sounded too scandalous not to : -P).



5. Today my lunch break was non-existent. Good thing I am trying to diet anyway!

6. I have recently become aware that my mother said "Patience is a virtue" so many times to me as a child because I am totally lacking in that area. Hurry up already people.

7. Spring is in the air and I like it.


(From last year, but still beautiful)


8. One of the 4th year vet students asked me about knitting today. She wanted to see how I was knitting my sock and I was able to give her a quick lesson. I really enjoy being able to instruct people, perhaps I should keep this in mind. (On a side note-as if this whole post isn't a side note- my second sockapaloooza sock is finished with the gusset decreases and is rounding on the toe. I should be done in no time.)


9. Many people around me are experiencing romantic drama as of late. I am elated to not be in that category. He is my rock and I would love to keep him that way! hehe.



10. Tonight is poker and tomorrow is Evan's birthday. These two facts could lead to a few fun-filled days.... ifyouknowwhati'msaying.

11. I think I'm done now, but I feel I could go on and on and on. But before I go, one last random picture of some interestingly arranged stones here on campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home