Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

3.05.2006

Todder

An affectionate nickname for my littler brother, Todd has recently joined the army. He felt this would be a good way to "do something with his life," since he was not the college type. It scares me to death though. I recently got a letter from him. He seems to really like it so far and told me all about the "really cool" things he learns on a daily basis. Even though I thought he would have a hard time getting yelled at, and the level of physical activity required, he seems to be thriving. I am seriously excited about visiting him when he graduates in May. The only problem is that means he will be shipped out that much sooner. He signed a deal to go straight overseas once he has completed training. How scary. Basically, this is a "I miss my bro" post.




PS. The cute dog is Gus, my aunt's black pug. He is a great kisser, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home