Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

7.15.2006

Many Hats

I recently realized that since KJ has come into my life, bless his spastic heart, Liberace has been placed on the "back burner" so to speak. I don't talk about him as much, take his picture as much, or even give him as much attention (I think he may like all these things because he is not particularly social). I thought, however, that I would take this opportunity to share with you his versatile abilities and how he tried to earn some money at different jobs to pay for his cat nip habit. Bare with me here because it requires a lot of pictures:

After watching a special about The Art Of Motion Control, Liberace decided to try to act like a Ribbon dancer. Maybe this wasn't his finest moment because he got distracted and just wanted to "kill it." hehe.

Then he decided he would try for a position at FedEx. Since I have been commenting about he is a little "fluffy around the mid-section," he thought he would be best suited in the packing department. His job title would be Packing Material. This is a picture of him preparing for the interview.

That didn't work out so well, mostly because he had no qualms about eating perishable package contents. Then he saw an ad for an opening as a model. He practiced for that audition using one of my partially finished scarves, seen here. It would have worked out (he is very attractive), if he hadn't been so worried about nudity.

From one of the other models, he found out about an opportunity with the circus that came through. They needed another Lion to brandish chairs at and what not. He thought he would be great for the job, until he realized the physical activity involved in jumping through hoops of fire!

Finally, he heard from one of the clowns in the circus about a real acting opportunity. A production of the Wizard of Oz. With all the drama he creates, and his wicked tendencies, he was a shoe in for the Wicked Witch of the West. I have never seen him happier.

-I'm not sure why blogger wont let me load all of the pictures, hopefully it will later :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home