Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.06.2006

Holy Bananas

Does anybody else have to think of that Gwen Stefani song in order to spell that word?

B-A-N-A-N-A-S... hehe

I have a lot going on right now, so I thought I would kick it bullet style:


-RT and I had a wonderful date night Friday. We went to BD's for dinner, and went to see Talladega Nights at the movie theater. I would recommend both.

-My landlord, starting today, is re-doing my entire bathroom. This means for three or so days I will have to shower at RT's place (ew). BTW-why couldn't he have done this last year, so that I could have enjoyed it-punk.

-I would say that my place is about half packed. I am so ready to move already.

-August 16th, here I come...

-I just took on another pet-sitting job. This one I will actually get paid for!

-Being so busy lends itself to wanting to do only one of two things: Sleep more or knit more. I don't have time for either.

-Disrespect is something that I feel I shouldn't have to tolerate, but I do on a daily basis.

-Yesterday was Habitat day. I met some AWESOME people, and we installed a garage door, dismantled temporary porch supports, installed roofing, and worked on a porch.

-Don't kill the f'ing messenger- I'm pretty close to going postal.

-K.J. and Liberace are cute, but they are getting everything SO hairy. Any suggestions on shaving cats? (I am totally just kidding).

-Would anybody like to go to the fair today? I really want to.

-I also need to do laundry, any takers?

-Last night was not very good in the sleeping department. This means I also need to take some sort of nap today. Boy do I have a full schedule.

-September is coming fast, and I have a WHOLE WEEK OF VACATION.

-Lately, I've had that disoriented feeling associated with having so many things to do that you can't decide what to do next, thus you get nothing done- ugh.

-Oh, I coveted the book shelf advertised on the Big Lots commercial for 4 whole days before I finally broke down and bought it. No one should be this excited about a plain piece of furniture, seriously.

-I was a good sam today. I got a dog back to its rightful owner after she had gotten out of her yard. Beautiful husky, mm.

That's it for now, but as you see I don't really have my shtuff together right now. Think organized thoughts for me, maybe it'll help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home