Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

7.31.2006

The best intentions

I take pictures everyday. My camera goes with me every where. As I snap a shot (hehe), I always write the post in my head. Why then, you ask, is it that I only manage to post once a week or so? Apparently, I am amazingly lazy when it comes to actually uploading the pictures and composing the post.

Here is a great example:

Last Tuesday- see what I mean-, I missed the bus to work. This is not a big deal because catching the bus to work always makes me early and if I walk I only get there a few minutes late. It more to save energy (I have pretty long days) than to save time.

So I am walking along and I hear cars honking and sitting at a green light. Silly me, I assume that the hold up is an inattentive driver sitting at the front of the line. As I walk closer, and even past the hold up (remember, my short legs walk SLOW so this has been a good 5-10 minutes), I see what the problem is. This is probably the first and last time I will ever think "Man, is it good to be a walker." hehe




They were just chillin' like villains in the middle of the intersection.



On a side note: instead of arriving at 8:52 like I always do, I got to work at 9:06. The people in the office were searching for my cell number because they were worried something had happened to me! Boy, I think I'm a little too predictable!

Today's "Aw" factor: Three week old "Echo" was a kitten that was found by a friend's dog. She was hiding under a porch but has been adopted. Yay! But she is just so tiny and cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home