Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.31.2006

Somebody stop me.

Imagine Jim Carrey

I'm not sure if I am delirious from the stress of moving, going through knitting withdrawal because my yarn is too deep into one of the piles, or secretly picked up a new hobby- sniffing glue, but someone needs to have a serious sit down with me.

Cruising around the internets, I came across swap-bot on someone's blog. Wow, that looks like fun. I made my way over there and before long I was signing up for a FREE account. Normal people would then pick out one swap they were interested in, complete it, see how it turned out and then proceed with caution.

Yeah, you guessed it, I'm not normal. I went racing past one swap and signed up for THREE. That is three times the cautious one swap. They look like fun though, hopefully everything works out!

Hotsocks! was the first one I was sucked into. I like socks, I wear socks, I make socks.


Warm Hands, Warm Hearts is the second. Knitting fingerless mitts will be a breeze. Considering I have already completed Fetching twice. I love that pattern.

Last, but not least, I will be participating in Let's swap Beanies! . This is the swap that will actually happen first, but I listed them in the order that I signed up for them. There isn't much time between when you find out your partner and when you ship out the package, so we will see how this swap goes.

All three swaps are still open. Feel free to join in. This should be a lot of fun!

* I have a couple of pictures to post, but it won't be until I get home- This computer doesn't like me*

2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I had to laugh at that post. I would do the same thing. I put back my vacation and was just thinking I could squeeze in one more swap this fall. It's so fun to look forward to mail and see how different people look at the same subject.
Your Knitflix Partner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home