Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.27.2006

One giant leap....

...Out of my old apartment.

I live at that place two whole years, which around campus area is a big deal. In that time I accumulated WAY too much stuff. It is now in RT's "storage facility" I mean apartment until Friday when we move again. This time we will have help and we will be moving into a much bigger place that will be OUR apartment.

Until then though, RT's apartment looks like this:

This is the kitchen where the bulk of my stuff is. Good thing none of us do serious amounts of cooking. If we take a closer look though....



See that orange topped box, at the bottom, in the corner? What was I thinking to put my knitting there? I might have to go to the Yarn Store to hold me over... hehe.



Then there is the living room. Mostly in here there is a small stack, my desk, and the sofa. I love that sofa!

Then there is the closet. It had mostly empty boxes of RT's roommates. I took everything out, and fit a WHOLE ton of stuff in there, plus what was in there to begin with. I rock.



Unfortunately, I forgot that I was storing a container full of cat nip in there until it was too late. Liberace did not forget. Punk.

(Pictures of a cat-nip-covered, stoned Liberace to come when Blogger isn't being such a butt)

There are some boxes in RT's bedroom, the mattress is in his roommate's room and there are a few boxes in the other closets... I told you I have way too much room.

Well, anyway, I've gotta go find a WIP that is tucked away some where. RT is graduating today! and I need something to keep my hands busy through the whole ceremony. Way too many people graduate from The Ohio State University.

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger stitching pooh said...

well i hope you can find a wip in all that stuff.good luck. id get he box away from the litter box though... that could be deadly.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on winning the contest over at Yarnivorous!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger yarnivorous said...

Hehehehe - where's the kitchen! I have to cook every day lest I starve cos I can't eat out. We had to buy a big cupboard when we moved here - the kitchen storage space was pathetic. Glad we don't need to move again unless we want to. We own this place (the bank does, actually).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home