Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.23.2006

Yes, I would like some cheese with my Whine

I have been having fun creating lately as you can see by the pictures.

My friend at work admired my grocery bag purse (something similar here) so much that I decided to make her one. Hers is in the "almost done" phase. I just need to make a pocket and some straps, but I took a picture anyway when I was waiting for the bus the other day.



I have also finished all the pieces to the baby sweater! It is turning out so very cute. All that is left is seaming and finishing (I have to pick up about a gazillion stitches for the collar and button band). Several people have mentioned that I should embroider a "Block O" on the front in gray because we already have the Scarlet going on. I am seriously considering it, but I haven't made up my mind yet...

But it doesn't look like I will be able to fit much knitting time in for the next couple of weeks. This is my schedule for a while...

Today: Work 9-3, Work 4-9, go home and pack a couple boxes.
Thursday: Work 9-3, Work 4-9, go home and pack some more boxes, then celebration of RT's graduation (it might involve drinking).
Friday: Work 9-when I decide I absolutely have to leave, go home and finish moving out and cleaning my apartment, then attend party for friend I hardly ever see.
Saturday: Organize stuff in RT's apartment while he is at work (ah!) because his parents are coming for graduation on...
Sunday: RT's GRADU-Muther f'ing-ATION, hehe. It won't involve a lot of sitting around RT's place because there could quite possibly be no where to sit.
Monday: Work 9-3, Work 4-9, go home and help RT pack his stuff.
Tuesday: Work 9-3, Work 4-9, go home and help RT pack his stuff.
Wednesday: Work 9-3, Work 4-9, go home and help RT pack his stuff.
Thursday: Rinse, repeat.
Friday: Move RT's stuff and my stuff into OUR (first) apartment (aw!)
Saturday: Continue moving while RT works 8-8.
Sunday: Work 9-12, Finish up moving while RT works 8-8.
Monday: Get up early to leave for VACATION. I think I might need it by then, what do you think?

For anyone that is counting, that's about 70 hours of working, plus two moves, company and a graduation. There may be a partridge in a pear tree, but I haven't heard about that yet...

Please keep me in your thoughts for the next week and a half. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I make it...
I leave you with the kind, kold, knitter-buddy sheep I saw at the Ohio State Fair (boy did I have fun). Really, I crack myself up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home