Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.29.2006

So Proud!


RT is a graduate! I love this picture so much because every time I look at it, I can feel how happy he was. These last two quarters have been hard because he has been taking a FULL course load (18 credit hours each) plus working full time. He is a trooper though and deserves some vacation!

On a different topic, I gave the plastic bag purse con straps and a pocket to my friend. She loved it! So far today, she has stopped every person that has come into the office to show them the bag and make them guess what it is made out of. It absolutely tickles me pink to know that I made her day! Of course now everyone here thinks I should produce them to sell. There have also been ideas for different products to make using the bags. Don't worry; when I make my first million, I will be sure to remember the little people... :-P. (Pictures to come when I load them onto the computer!)

1 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger yarnivorous said...

Ah, graduation. Congrats to RT. Working FT and studying FT? MAD!
I remember my silly hats - the undergrad flat top one (it wobbled cos my hair went flat under it) and the waaaaay too small PhD bonnet that I wore on a rakish angle :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home