Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

9.16.2006

I got a new toy!

Yesterday, after RT got off of work, we went out running errands. Being the terrific man that he is, the last errand was a stop to the Knitter's Mercantile. I picked up a ball winder. I had been wanting one for a long time. Of course, as soon as I got home, I did a little bit of playing while RT took a nap. This new work schedule is a little rough on him (T-Saturday 6AM-2).

Look how pretty:



Also, I have some pictures from vacation. I think I will probably share a bunch more as the posts go on, now that I can finally upload them. Look at how adorable my brother and my mother are. He came all the way from California to surprise me. It was such a great time!!!


Tim-tim is a "new daddy" and this is his daughter Taylor. It is so funny how we are all growing up!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Great ball winder. They come in so handy!
I did a wee bit of shopping this week...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home