Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

10.15.2006

Listing makes me happy

"Come on and get happy..."

  1. We are finally getting closer to being unpacked.
  2. This weekend has been amazing, despite a few bumps in the round.
  3. Yesterday we went on a canoe trip. It was chilly, but everything was going great until RT had to take a pit stop. In an effort to get to the shore so that he could get out and micturate, we ended up tipping into the water. I'm sure I wouldn't have been so bummed if it wasn't OCTOBER. Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day, but dang that water was cold. The trip took us almost an extra hour because our friends had to wrangle the tipped canoe to shore and then I had to get back to "good-tempered Kristen" before I could crawl back in.
  4. Monday is my first Anatomy Exam... I am nervous.
  5. There may come a point, very soon actually, that I decide schooling from 8am-4pm and working 4:30pm-9:30pm is just a little too much. Boy have I been exhausted lately, and it took a nice leisurely Saturday to make that point abundantly clear.
  6. On Friday, I received an waited package from Ms. Lynne, the Yarnivore. (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.) There was absolutely BEAUTIFUL YARN inside, almost too-amazing-to-use stitch markers, and chocolate, sweet chocolate! There was also an Australian postcard which will be added to my collection as soon as I figure out which wall in my new apartment is going to be covered. (There will be pictures of the package as soon as I stop being a lazy arse and upload them.)
  7. With that new yarn, I am going to actually start socktoberfest. Is it justifiable to drink a brew while I make these socks?
  8. Tomorrow I have a dilemma, during my lunch hour, I can either go to a talk on Pain Management (which sounds really cool) or study for my anatomy exam, any thoughts?
  9. Today is not going to feel like weekend :-( .... I am at work now, after work I have to go study, then I have some more work to do, then study group, then home. All in all, I will probably be gone from home again today from 9am-9pm. Boo!
  10. I might* actually get my loan money tomorrow. This would make things like paying the bills and buying groceries possible. I have been waiting for this money for almost a month now, so hopefully it will magically appear in my account tomorrow. That would be sweet.
  11. My simple mind really likes lists. My head jumps from one thing to the next several times a minute, perhaps that is why I am so good at multi-tasking.
  12. I am coming down to the wire on my swaps. It shouldn't be too hard to finish up the packages and get them out on Wednesday. Getting my loan money would probably help this cause as well...
  13. RT, being the amazing human being that he is, drove me to work this morning. I think someone was watching out for us though because there was a marathon this morning. If we had been just a couple minutes later, he would have gotten stuck in the traffic and had several choice words for me... oh goodness.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger yarnivorous said...

Glad you like the yarn :-)
Hope the exam went ok.
Tipping out of the canoe would be yucky - I love water but I am hopeless when it and me suddenly meet unexpectedly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home