Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

11.15.2006

"To Do"

I thought it might be fun to make a To Do list that I wouldn't lose before I got a chance to complete it. Also, you may be familiar with my adoration of lists in general, hehe.

1. Study for Cell Biology, hard core considering the test is on Tuesday.
2. Study for Histology, there is entirely too much information in that class... I did some, but I will never be done- not until the exam. Ugh.
3. Do Ethics homework.
4. Go to Wallie world to pick up some supplies.
A New Alarm Clock, mine has recently decided to work when it feels like it
New scrubs, wearing the same ones all the time is getting old (and smelly)
Hangers for the Homemade Christmas Ornaments I should have sent out 2 days ago
More string to make more ornaments
Hand soap, RT is anything but dirty, I'm pretty sure we should have stock in Dial
White Out, I know this may come as a huge shock, but I am NOT perfect, bummer
Possibly a Cosmo and some Chocolate, need I say more?

5. Unpack/put away at least 3 boxes. We have been living there 3 months people. When will the insanity end? I actually put away like 10 boxes. We are getting to close to "moved in," I can taste it!
6. Load up the dishwasher. I really don't want our guests on Friday to think we are complete shlubs, aka I don't want them to know the truth.
7. Knit on my mittens.
8. Get everything together for classes tomorrow.
9. Get everything ready so I can mail out those ornaments before class tomorrow.
10. Take dog sweater I made into school for my lab partner's Chihuahua. She said that it probably woulndn't fit Lola because I made it just under cat-sized. Lola is more like just under water bottle-size. Oh goodness that is small.
11. Charge my cell phone. I might be adding Buy new cell phone to this list soon. My stupid battery can't hold a charge to save its life and it is scratched beyond recognition. It was a hand-me-down. ETA: I understand this was an easy one, but I've gotta have a couple easy things to help me feel more accomplished!
12. Buy plane tickets for my Christmas Vacation.
13. Start on Christmas cards... at least purchase some, and decide what we are going to do for a "family photo."
14. Try not to freak out that I have less than 2 "weeks" of classes left before my first ever round of vet school finals. Eek.

As today was a crappy day filled with rain and darkness, I will leave you pictures of flowers. The picture is one that I took because I just love the color combinations. Those were flowers for a wedding held here at work, so beautiful.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger yarnivorous said...

Good luck in your exams! 75% of my phd was histology.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home