Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

10.29.2006

Remember Socktoberfest?

Yeah, remember that?

Well, just before the wire I got started... Luckily, it is a "no-pressure" type of situation.

The beautiful yarn I got from my Hotsocks pal was put straight to use...


This shot was taken a while ago now and I have managed to do the heel flap, and start the gusset since then. While I am not going to complete a whole pair of socks during Socktoberfest, I feel like I did pretty well since I had other, more pressing projects (and problems... oy!). I'm loving how the striping is working out and I absolutely love the color choices. The blue just pops so well!

Well, I guess I am done slacking/procrastinating for today. I have two exams this week, so while I might be lurking around, I don't forsee a lot of posting in the coming week. Next weekend, though- we have already planned to spend some QT with RT at the Conservatory for the Chihuly exhibit. (I'm sooo excited). I can't wait to spend more than 5 minutes with him where one of us isn't sleeping...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home