Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

11.13.2006

I would much rather post

School is keeping me so busy, but somehow I would much rather post and/or read blogs than do my homework, go figure. I don't have a whole lot of knitting news, but hopefully I will soon. In knitting news absence (say that 5 times, fast), I have decided to post about my possible trip for Christmas.

It has been a long time since I have been on vacation. While people might consider weeks here and there off of work to visit home "vacations," they are highly mistaken. I usually have about 17 thousand things to do each day when I am home because everyone wants to see me. I feel bad if I forget anyone, or just plain can't fit them in.

Well, my baby brother decided to go and fix that problem. He can't come to the East Coast for Thanksgiving or Christmas because he can't be some many miles from his place of employment...blah blah blah. Basically, he will be going overseas after Christmas which keeps him trapped on base and makes my mother desperate to get us all in one place for the holidays. It just so happens that his base is very close to Las Freaken Vegas. YEAH!

Merry Christmas, I'm going to gamble, and possibly drink copious amounts of alcohol....:-P

Thank you Todder! Isn't he cute with his dog Kitzu back in September when RT and I had the "Surprise We're Married" party.



*Before anyone gets upset, Kitzu enjoys laying like that. As a matter of fact, she has actually positioned herself like that in Todd's arms. Don't ask me why, she is just weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home