Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

12.23.2006

Little Darlings

As a little holiday treat, I thought I would share with you what my little darlings (aka Liberace and KJ) have been up to...

It appears as though last night, while we were out at a friend's holiday party, the boys got some wrapping done. I can't find the wrapped packages anywhere, but that is the only explanation that I can come up with for why there are TEETH MARKS in the roll of wrapping paper. Those lil devils... I just hope they didn't spend too much on me, I'll be embarrassed.


Merry Holidays out there, or have a safe winter break if you are not necessarily into the whole celebrating thing. Here's a picture from my tree showcases my favorite swirly snowman ornament. I love it....

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger kelle said...

Merry Christmas Kristen!

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger yarnivorous said...

Merry christmas to you and yours - hope the festive season is fun :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home