Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

2.11.2007

Thoughts on life... hehe

I thoroughly enjoyed making this sweater by miss Yarnharlot for my soon-to-be niece. Today was the baby shower and that was interesting too. There was a lot of rushing around, wrapping paper everywhere, and a lot of awkward introductions.




After today's party, I've decided that my knowledge base is indirectly proportional to my social skills. As I spend more time in the classroom, I lose the ability to carry on decent conversations with strangers. I'm not sure whether it just that I am out of practice, whether it makes me nervous to think I am talking dribble that other people don't understand, or that they are wondering "how the heck that nutball got in to vet school."




Maybe I should just stick to studying and knitting, and leave the partyin' to the party animals. hehe.




Speaking of party animals... Saturday night, since we were in Cleveland, we met up with our good friends Dave & Rachel. Instead of going out to the bar or some other rowdy activity, we all sat down to play they newest board game... The game of Life, the Pirates of the Caribbean version. It was so much fun, but I did lose at Life. Ugh, hopefully that is not a foreshadowing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home