Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

2.03.2007

Hey, it's been a while...

Along with school, I have been busy making babies clothes. While I would love to let that be the excuse for my recent weight gain, the clothes are not for a baby I, personally, have cooking. Instead, this parasitic epidemic has hit many people close to me, and they will all need hand-knitted love when they break forth into the world.

My co-worker will be having a baby very soon. (My guess for the pool was 4:32 February 4th, but she isn't really due til the 10th). So, I had to get my act together and a sew the buttons on the sweater I finished the pieces for IN AUGUST! Well, I do think it turned out adorable.

Next, I will have a sweet baby niece in less than a month. Obviously, a cute sweater is in order so that she is sure to know that I love her. I chose the Daisy Sweater by Ms. Yarnharlot. It was quick, and fun. I also had fun thrifting for the buttons. I still need to put the daisies on, but hopefully I can get that accomplished in the next week in time for the baby shower!

Lastly, I spent all of today studying. I literally left my house at 9am and got home at 10pm. At about 5 this afternoon, we thought we couldn't study anymore, so we decided to go in search of a study break. Shopping sounded great, and look what I brought home.


Hehe, it's just K.J., but he had fun sniffing my great purchase from Old Navy. I had a gift certificate and managed to get two pairs of pants, 4 camies, and a sports bra for only $1.65 of my own money! Woot woot!

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby sweaters are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home