Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

4.13.2007

So Excited

Lots of great things happen in the land of Kristen.


Mostly, I am very excited to be participating (again) in the sockapalooooza. I have many ideas for sock patterns but I have to wait to get my sock pal's information. In the meantime, I have (gasp) no knitting on the needles.


While I wait, maybe I should make use of some gift yarn I got a while ago. I have to come up with something for 20 skeins (10 skeins each of 2 colors) of beautiful alpaca yarn from my Very Generous Aunt in Washington. There are so many things that I could do with it. I am hesitant though because it has to be great!


Alas, I have 3 tests next week. That means very little knitting time because I "should" be studying. Bummer dude...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home