Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

4.10.2007

Look what I've been up to

The new quarter has started and along with school, I've been very busy clothing children.


Although with the sweater I made for Alexa Claire (who joined us the day OSU went to the Final Four as her uncle likes to remind everyone), I have made another sweater for Sydney and a very manly blue sweater for Cole Gregory.


It's baby town around here and I am loving it. So little and easy to knit for!!


The red sweater is the 5 Hour Baby Sweater. It is (very soft) acrylic yarn. I know, I know, but I had it around and RT is going to start throwing my yarn away if I don't start using it! Anyway, it turned out super cute. It's new home will be with Sydney and luckily it will be cold for a while longer.


Next is the Child's Placket-Neck Pullover in Last Minute Knitted Gifts. It is definitely something I will be making again. This knit kept me busy when I went to see 300 with RT. Although it was a beautiful movie, it was hard for me to watch all of the violence. I am really just a wussy- but, I had my knitting to keep my company. So when I needed a break from slicing people open, I focused on knitting this beautiful- I mean manly- sweater for Cole!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home