Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

4.18.2007

Can you help?

I sent this email out to family and friends. E-mail me if you can help at kmophardt [at] yahoo [dot] com!


Hello Family, friends, and friends of friends,

This year has been a busy year for me! Regardless of how busy I am though, I love to participate in the MS Walk. It is again that time of year and I need your help.

With the participation of everyone last year, I blew past my goal of $300 to reach about $420 as my final donation. I have even higher hopes this year to reach $450. While this may be a high goal, I have faith in you guys.

Every donation is welcome and I’m making it pretty easy to give this year. You can send a check, made out to MSWalk. Just sent it to my address which I have included that at the bottom. Or, you could log on this website (just click that) and donate online. ( All you have to do is click the link and then click on the "Donate/Pledge" button. I am doing the Columbus, OH walk and you can search for me by typing in Kristen O p h a r d t (without the spaces)).

The last thing you could do to help is pass this letter on to all your magnanimous friends. I know with everyone’s help I can get to, if not by-pass, my goal for this year as well.

Thank you all for your time and thank you in advance for anything you can do! This cause is very important to me and I appreciate everyone’s patience as I attempt to make a difference! The MSWalk is here in Columbus on April 28th. Preferentially, I would like to have most of the money to take on the day of the walk, but the official deadline is June 1st.

With Love,
Kristen =-)
PS. I've been "hired" to make some Harry Potter scarves. I'm pretty excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home