Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

11.27.2007

On a happier note


Thanksgiving was truly wonderful. I spent the weekend with people I know and care for deeply, plus I got to go shopping, and knit. Can I be any more thankful?!


I finished Sheldon from knitty.com. I call mine Sheldine due to the girlie color combination and the fact that the finished product was to be a gift to my new niece, Alexa. She is growing up so fast already. (Every time I say one of the sentences that I promised myself I would never say when I was a kid, I feel even older... hehe.)

Please excuse the crap-o picture. Once I get a new camera, I will have much more perdy pictures again.



Well, I have an exciting/terrifying two weeks ahead of me. I will be finishing up the first quarter of my second year of vet school. This means that I have 9 days left until I am done for the quarter and 7 tests. Eek. Then I will be able to fit in a few quality days with my hubby and then it is off to NY to visit with the fam. I am beyond excited. That's it for now.



Wish me luck, I might not make it through to the end of exams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home