Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.21.2007

People just like to say Sal-sa

So, the sneak peek was of my Habanero peppers that were planted back in...May? Anywho, added to some tomatoes and spices they made a VERY HOT salsa. So, they were then added to some more tomatoes and more spices. That made an edible salsa which was used at a work pot-luck! Much fun...



In knitting news, the modification on Fetching is still on the back burner. I have since finished a pair of mittens for another co-worker. Once I have an acceptible picture of the blocked product, I will post them. They are pretty cute and totally made-up. I have also started a pair of socks. They rib and Cable socks by Nancy Rush in the Fall 2005 edition of Interweave Knits. There are some pretty great versions of those on Ravelry. I looked them up before I started!




In outdoor news, this plant that I took a picture of so long ago must have gone to the lovely garden in the sky because it has been replaced. I do like the new one though....




In puppy news, I think that Izzie might not be in that category for much longer. She is still pretty cute though.




That's it for now. Hope your having a great day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home