Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

7.10.2007

All in a Days' work

So, the Harry Potter scarves are done just in the knick of time. I am glad they are done and I think they turned out great!! (Both of them!)


Finishing up the scarves left me free to start on my Sockapalooza socks!! I'm so excited because they are turning out great! If you are on ravelry (omg...), my socks (PDF) can be compared to many other greats with this pattern. With any luck, they will be half as beautiful as the ones that others have already completed. I can only hope that my pal likes them just as much as I do. This was my progress from Monday at work. I didn't really get anymore done today (yet).

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Romi said...

Ooh! Love the HP scarf. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home