Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.09.2007

Photography skillz

...Apparently, I have none.




Anywho, I took pictures of my sockapalooza 4 haul! Wow, did my partner spoil me. I got beautiful socks. Seriously, thank you! Then comes the other goodies... Beautiful yarn, beautiful stitch markers, beautiful cards.... wow! Thank you Dani M. (I would link to you but your website doesn't seem to be working)!


Right, so, even though the picture doesn't truly convey the awesomeness that was my sockapalooza package, it was a great exchange. It was all I could do to keep from winding up and casting on that beautiful purple yarn. (Again, you might not be able to tell from the picture, but the yarn is all shades of purple, mm.) I did, however, resist because I probably have enough knitting projects in the works right now.



Just so that you don't think I've changed my irresponsible-knitting ways, I did "start a new project" in the sense that I totally signed up for an exchange on swap-bot. I signed up for the fiber art photography ATC swap. Photography is a hobby of mine and I try to take decent pictures. Unfortunately, I will have to work on my knitterly photography skillz. I'm eager to work on it!

3 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Romi said...

Very pretty! Lucky you. :)

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!! I've been out of town (sadly work!) and just opened my beautiful socks!! I've worn them around the house (we're still almost 100 degrees in NC, so outside isn't good. yet.) They fit perfectly, and I LOVE the pattern and the yarn!! Thank you also for all my other goodies:) Apologies for thanking you this way, but I couldn't figure out an email address...... (and I wanted you to know they had arrived more quickly than snail mail would tell you...)

Carrie Anne

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger dani said...

Yay! I am so glad you like your package and your socks! Enjoy!

Dani

 

Post a Comment

<< Home