Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.01.2007

Just in the knick of time!

My beautiful socks are done just in time to send to my secret partner for sockapalooza 4. I had a lot of fun making them and threatening to make RT a matching pair. Tonight I have to give them a bath and find some other goodies to stuff in the package with them! I'm so excited and I hope my pal likes them as much as I do.



I will just say, it's a good thing that I have joined the health-wise knitter's group on ravelry because I am certainly not flexible enough to take decent pictures of my own feet. I will probably be laughing for weeks now envisioning myself folding up like a pretzel to take pictures of my hand-knit, socked feet.


Who is going to believe me when I try to tell them I pulled my hamstrings knitting?! hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home