Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

8.07.2007

I got distracted

I've been unfocused lately.

I started a pair of Fetching mittens for a co-worker. They are to be modified to have half fingers in them. Not an impossible feat, as I have already seen it done...






Then, a 4th year student mentioned that she would like a pair of mittens. She mentioned paying me, but I said there was no way. We eventually settled on a trade. As a jewelry maker, she is going to trade me a beautiful new necklace for a pair of mittens. I'm excited. The problem is that I didn't even officially pick out a pattern yet.


What's my problem? I saw this pattern and had to have one. Luckily, it is a very fast knit. I went to Jo-Ann's on Sunday, picked up the yarn, practically cast on in the car ride home (not really, but I've seen other people multi-task while they drive...), and if I were to measure it, I am more than half way done with the knitting part (ah how I hate the finishing!), which is excellent!!

This was taken at work yesterday. I have about twice as much done now...





I think I need a Knitting ADD support group....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home