Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

9.11.2007

Last days...

(This is one of my new favorite pictures)



Today is my last day at my job. I am taking a week off before I start my second year at The Ohio State College of Veterinary Medicine. Are you jealous?!




What will I do with my week off?! Well, I plan to finish up the mittens that I started for my co-worker. Also, the Fetchingly fingerless gloves for another co-worker. I also have a pair of socks to knit, some more weight to lose, and plenty of dog walks to keep my week busy.








Did I tell you I am trying to get fit? I have a goal for the time that school starts, and I really hope I make it. I have already promised myself that I get to have my hair cut and colored BY A PROFESSIONAL if I make the goal. That's a huge deal for me because I have only had a hair stylist cut my hair 3 times. When I was little, my mother cut my hair and I have been doing myself ever since I started living on my own. I decided that a hair cut and color would be a great way to celebrate my mission to becoming a better, less chunky me...






(Note that this above goal is not what I have to meet by next week...
I have broken it down into manageable pieces)



Right, so I'm pretty excited about the coming week. After that, I turn to Vet Student mode. This means being permanently attached to a book bag, not much knitting and little correspondence with family and friends, bummer. Supposedly, it is all worth it... good thing I love animals.
Oh, one last thing that I have to remember to do this week. Take pictures of fiber. Lots and lots of pictures and then I have to sent them out to my partners... remember?!
I am definitely disjointed today! Sorry about that, perhaps I'll clean this post up later. Basically, know that you will probably here a bunch from me in the coming days, and hopefully see lots of pictures of finished projects, and knitting, and yarn, and cats and dogs, and bears, oh my.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home