Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

3.15.2008

E is for Elephant

I may have a motive behind bringing you here with a cute picture of a baby elephant....



Every year since high school, I have participated in the MS Walk. It is a cause I believe highly in. This is a disease that affects more than 2.5 million people all over the world. I need your help.



I just signed up for the MS walk today and so I am a little behind the ball on fund raising. Please sponsor me by going here. Or you can leave me a message here and I will let you know where to send the check!



Where does the elephant come in? Well, I have been in this city for a couple years now and they used to hold the walk at the soccer stadium near my apartment. Last year, my hubby and I pulled up in our car only to find no one had shown up. Did we have the date wrong? Was society completely forgetting that giving back is an important part of success as a community?



No. We hadn't bothered to notice that the venue had changed. They held the walk at the Zoo last year and we got to walk around adoring the beautiful animals! It was amazing as one of my favorite places is the zoo. I look forward to it this year too, but it would be even better with your help.



Even $5 helps! Thanks a bunch in advance.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home