Cat got your....yarn?

Love the random, proper grammar optional

4.25.2009

Does anybody else take pictures of food?

I love to bake, when I have time. Unfortunately, that is not as often as I would like it to be. Sometimes, when I am done, the result is so beautiful that I take a picture. This might be a little weird. Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this. Oh dear...


Well, here are some things that I have captured lately.


My neighbors helped us catch our cats the other day, so I baked to say thank you! The cupcakes are just plain white cake mix with cream cheese frosting and of course, sprinkles!




Over the summer, we make a white cake with white frosting so that the strawberry flavor would stand out. The only problem with this one was that we didn't let it cool enough. As soon as we cut it the whole thing slide apart. Still tasted delightful though. :-)

So, today F is for FOOOOODDDD. mmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home